The Alastin Skin Nectar is a new skin care product now available at A E Skin. The Alastin Skin Nectar is an outstanding product that can be added to any skin care regimen and enhances the results of any type of treatment. It contains a proprietary blend of peptides called the TriHex technology that stimulates the formation of collagen and elastin. We all know what collagen is. It is the protein in the skin that keeps it firm, tight, and youthful in appearance. Many products stimulate collagen formation including retinols, vitamin C, and various hydroxy acids. But what is elastin? Elastin is another protein found in the skin that works with collagen to help with the firmness of the skin. And the Alastin Skin Nectar is the first product on the market to target elastin. The Alastin Skin Nectar supports the skin before, during, and after procedures such as fractional lasers, IPL photofacials, chemical peels, and more. It comes in an airless pump tube and is applied twice daily. If it is used for at least two weeks before a treatment it can decrease the recovery time of a treatment by about a day or two.
Benefits of the Alastin Skin Nectar
- The Alastin Skin Nectar stimulates the skin to naturally increase both collagen and elastin and improves the quality of collagen in the skin.
- The Alastin Skin Nectar also contains high levels of antioxidants to protect your skin from treatments, reducing inflammation, irritation, and redness.
Key Ingredients of the Alastin Skin Nectar
- TriHex Technology. This is the most unique ingredient in the Alastin Skin Nectar. Two peptides (tripeptide and hexapeptide) signal the skin to form new collagen and elastin, which are important in maintaining the structure of the skin, giving it it's youthful and firm appearance.
- Naringenin with Panthenyl Triacetate. Naringenin is a naturally occuring substance found in grapefruits, oranges, and tomato skin. It is a powerful antioxidant, protecting your skin from free radicals that damage collagen and lead to skin aging. Panthenyl triacetate is a vitamin B5 derivative which hydrates the skin, reduces inflammation, and speeds up the healing time after a treatment.
- Arnica Montana Extract. Arnica montana is a type of sunflower and applying the extrace may lead to decreased bruising after treatments.
- Phytoene and Phytofluene. These are two naturally occurring products derived from saltwater micro-algae, but also found in many fruits and vegetables. They act as powerful antioxidants and also decrease inflammation in the skin.
The Alastin Skin Nectar is paraben free, gluten free, and cruelty free, and is now available at A E Skin. Contact us to schedule a consultation with Dr. Alex.